Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Still Here

So I'm not dead...

Just been really busy. Last week was hectic with work and running (got all my miles in, even made up some from Christmas), and this week Emily was in town (still got all my miles in!).

I signed up for another race, the Croom trail 50K Fool's Run. It's in Brooksville FL, and it lines up perfectly with the weekend I need to run a 50K.

On Tuesday, for PT we had a personal workout because it was "cold" outside. What that means is that it was 40 degrees out and everyone else was a baby and went to the gym. Not I! I put in 4.5 miles on the trails. I dunno what it is, but I enjoy running in the cold, makes you feel like you accomplished a little more.

That's about all the news I have for right now. I promise to update this thing more often!

No comments: